Click the "Legal" drop-down menu under "Settings" and select "Letter. As letter-sized paper is smaller than legal-sized paper, there will be more pages in the document.
Create custom paper sizes in Windows
Click the "Page Layout" tab, click the "Size" drop-down menu and select "Legal" to change the document back to legal size when you are done. Daniel Hatter began writing professionally in His writing focuses on topics in computers, Web design, software development and technology.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts in media and game development and information technology at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. Share on Facebook.
- not enough memory error excel 2011 mac.
- forward port mac os x?
- microsoft outlook for mac telephone support!
- What is Legal Paper Size or Legal Paper Dimension.
- Print mixed page sizes using Acrobat or Reader?
- Keynote as a document builder.
- medicina adobe acrobat xi pro para mac!
Step 1 Click the "File" menu and then click "Print" in the left pane. Step 2 Click the "Legal" drop-down menu under "Settings" and select "Letter.
How to Shrink a Word Document From Legal Size to Letter Size for Printing
On the Apply to pop-up menu, click Whole document , and then click OK. On the Apply to pop-up menu, click Selected text , and then click OK. Word inserts section break as needed before and after the text that you selected and changes the paper size for that section. On the Apply to pop-up menu, click Selected sections.
- mac os x vs ubuntu 12.10;
- Change default paper size to CUSTOM paper size in Word 2016 for Mac!
- Can't print mixed size pages on the Mac.
- HP Printers - Creating Custom Paper Sizes | HP® Customer Support.
- How to Shrink a Word Document From Legal Size to Letter Size for Printing | Your Business!
- open broadcaster software twitch mac.
Print a document. Insert, delete, or change a section break.
Can't print mixed size pages on the Mac
Use headers and footers. On the File menu, click Page Setup. When you have finished selecting your paper size, click OK. Select the text on the pages that you want to change.
On the View menu, click Print Layout. Select the section break for the section that you want to change.
On the Format menu, click Document. Click Default , and then click Yes. On the File menu, click Print. In Print , select Paper Feed. Word displays Paper Feed settings. If you are ready to print, click Print. Click Page Setup. On the Paper Size pop-up menu, select a paper size.
Click OK. Select the section break for the sections that you want to change. Expand your Office skills. Get new features first.
How to Print Word Documents to Different Paper Sizes
Was this information helpful? Yes No. Any other feedback?