The display drivers can see that a Panasonic TV is connected, and I can select from the possible display resolutions, but the monitor just remains black.
I downloaded and installed the NVidia reference drivers don't know if it was a bad idea, but one of the points was to be able to display stereoscopic 3D. I tried connecting to an older Sony TV.
Black border (overscan) HDMI Windows 7 Mac ATI | Tom's Hardware Forum
I also tried selecting different resolutions and refresh rates, no luck there either. I got it to work, I'm not sure exactly what I did in what order, but based on my Firefox download history, I think this is what I did. First I downloaded and intalled version This version gave me the symptoms described in the question.
I then uninstalled all NVidia drivers, which I assumed rolled the driver back to the Bootcamp driver version.
Why is the monitor black? Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
Black border (overscan) HDMI Windows 7 Mac ATI
Hope it will be helpful to you. Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.
- Resolved - Mac mini with AMD graphics HDMI scaling wrong with Windows 7 64 Bits | MacRumors Forums.
- minecraft 1.6 launcher download mac.
- mac d home delivery menu.
How to Connect a Mac to a TV with HDMI for Full Audio & Video Support
Mobility MCSE: Not an IT pro? Windows Client. Sign in. United States English. Ask a question.
- eclipse c mac binary not found.
- how to make my windows xp computer look like a mac.
- virus scan for mac free.
- Apple Footer.
- printing adobe pdf on mac.
Quick access. Search related threads.
- online hidden object games free no download mac.
- dansk ordbog word mac 2011.
- Connect the Mac to the TV with HDMI & Adapter.
- add word to word dictionary mac;
- football manager 2012 mac steam.
Remove From My Forums.